Ben Quilty [SIGNED]
$400.00 inc GST
New copy of this comprehensive monograph, signed by the artist Ben Quilty.
Out of stock
- A celebration of the last two decades of work from Australian artist Ben Quilty, to coincide with a major retrospective of his work. With a Foreword by Richard Flanagan.
- This rich and comprehensive collection of his work from the past two decades is accompanied by essays from Lisa Slade and Justin Paton.
- SIGNED on title page [as pictured] by Quilty at Adelaide Writers’ Week 2019.
- Ben Quilty was born in Sydney, Australia, in 1973. The recipient of numerous art prizes including the Doug Moran National Portrait Prize, Archibald Prize and the Prudential Eye Award for Contemporary Art in Singapore, his work is represented in major national and international collections.
- Quilty has worked across a range of media including drawing, photography, sculpture, installation and film. His works often respond to social and political events, from the current global refugee crisis to the complex social history of Australia; he is constantly critiquing notions of identity, patriotism and male rites of passage.
- ISBN 9780143795940