$32.99 inc GST
By Lisa Taddeo
The lives and souls of three American women are laid bare in this gripping bestseller.
Out of stock
- All Lina wanted was to be desired. How did she end up in a marriage with two children and a husband who wouldn’t touch her?
All Maggie wanted was to be understood. How did she end up in a relationship with her teacher and then in court, a hated pariah in her small town?
All Sloane wanted was to be admired. How did she end up a sexual object of men, including her husband, who liked to watch her have sex with other men and women?
- Three Women is a record of unmet needs, unspoken thoughts, disappointments, hopes and unrelenting obsessions.
- Lisa Taddeo spent eight years and thousands of hours tracking the women whose stories comprise Three Women, moving to the towns they lived in to better understand their lives.
- She has contributed to New York magazine, Esquire, Elle, Glamour and many other publications.
- Her short stories have won two Pushcart Prizes.
- She lives with her husband and daughter in New England.
- ISBN: 9781526611659